Registered Nurse? Looking for a challenging role leading a team through transformational change?
Anglesea Clinic Urgent Care is seeking a high energy individual who is up for the challenge of working alongside our General Manager to revolutionize our nursing services - improving the journey for our patients, increasing efficiency and capitalizing on our competitive edge in the sector.
This will require someone with a unique set of skills:
- Management experience
- A strong leader - able to influence and guide staff through change
- Clinical expertise - best practice & safety focused for our busy center
- HR management of the team - recruitment, performance, KPI setting
- Strategic planning - development of services, identification of opportunities and aligning service delivery with organizational goals
- Qualification in Business would be highly regarded
The CNM will lead our nursing team and HealthCare Assistants, working closely with the Clinical Director to align nursing with our Doctors and best practice. It is an exciting role where you will get to make your mark with a fantastic team of staff - our Anglesea Family.
Visit seek to apply https://www.seek.co.nz/job/506...